Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Why the Blog?

During our adoption process I kept a blog in 2007 and 2008. I loved doing it but my life turned upside down after Seth came home. I also figured that no one would be interested in our boring life since things had settled down. Now, I regret blogging the real struggles and joys that came in adjusting to 3 kids. I really feel like it could have helped others.

After putting our blog into a book last week I remembered how much I really enjoyed the posts and pictures. Although I love to use my creative juices and scrapbook, my life has become entirely too busy to actually follow through. So, this is my new attempt to capture our day to day life.

I have all types of things in mind to blog about. Who knows how often it will happen. We will just have to wait and see.

Here's looking to a great year filled with laughter and love. 2011 has so much promise!!

This is my favorite scripture verse and I think it is fitting for our new year....

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (NLT)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy! Great to see you in the blogging world! I keep a blog myself, and while it's not always entertaining to anyone but me, I love keeping it going so I can remember those day to day life experiences. I look forward to following you along and seeing what all you Gallaghers do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new blog!! Can't wait to read more. I think I'm the only one who reads mine but I love to do it. I will be checking back!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete